If you’re looking for a motivating fitness routine, you might consider adding a high-energy kickboxing workout to the schedule. Kickboxing workouts combine martial arts techniques with heart-pumping cardio, which means you can get a total body workout.
Whether you’re a fitness newbie or long-time gym enthusiast, undertaking a kickboxing workout at least once per week can help you feel re-energized and out of a rut. Here are few benefits of kickboxing workouts:
- Reduce Stress – kick and punch your way to a stress-free zone within minutes.
- Total body workout – the movements in kickboxing challenge several core muscle groups and will give you a total body workout.
- Boost Confidence Levels – kickboxing helps to release endorphins which will give your mood a boost and help you feel more confident
- Improved Coordination – trust us on this one, the combinations that you instructor will give might take some time to get used to. The speedy punches and kicks in the kickboxing routine will give you a chance to focus your energy to execute each movement successfully.
- Burn Mega Calories – kickboxing can burn over 800 calories per hour, and you’ll be toning up your entire body as you rev up your metabolism. It’s a high-power cardio routine that’s great for weight loss and getting you in shape.
You can expect a physically demanding workout, especially if you go all-out for an hour-long class. Not ready for that? You and your instructor can modify kickboxing to meet your needs. Work at your own pace. Start slow and drink water before, during, and after your workout. Listen to your body and don’t overdo it.
Join our Kickboxing class on Thursdays 20.30-21.20 and Fridays 19.30-21.20 with our Kickboxing professional Kef.